Brufen relieves pain and reduces inflammation (swelling, redness or soreness) that may occur:
- in different types of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- in muscle and bone injuries such as sprains, strains, lower back pain (lumbago), rheumatism, and tendonitis, such as tennis elbow
- from swelling and pain after setting broken or dislocated bones
- menstrual cramps (period pain).
- following surgery
- due to dental pain
- Brufen also relieves fever (high temperature).